The Optiven Group Foundation has donated over 1 Million shillings (Ksh. 1.000,000) towards drought mitigation efforts in Marsabit, Turkana drought stricken communities because of the ravaging hunger watch more
Mr. Wachiuri has called on all Kenyans to embrace environment sustainability noting that its effects have affected both weather and food patterns. The Foundation has previously donated to drought mitigation efforts in 2022 through the #FeedOneMore program doing successful relief food distribution in drought areas.
Through Poverty Alleviation Pillar the foundation has fed thousands of needy people from
- Samburu: https://youtu.be/F8g82Rjsq0Y
- Kajiado Ngatataek and Kumpa regions: https://youtu.be/TszMTUO9nFU
- Nyeri : https://youtu.be/vcjqmfPNhW8
- Laikipia: https://youtu.be/vcjqmfPNhW8
The foundation has also empowered over 500 families with assorted food and stipends following their #SpreadtheHope campaign initiative during the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.optivenfoundation.org/news-and-blogs/optiven-foundation-spreads-hope-to-the-vulnerable-amidst-covid-pandemic/
To partner with the Optiven Group Foundation,
- Send your donation – Mpesa Paybill Number 898 630,
- Account name: DONATION.
- Call Us: +254 718 776 033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org